Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship
|Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship|
|Irish||Craobh Sinsir Iománaíochta Laighean na gClub|
|Title holders||Cuala (1st title)|
|Most titles||Ballyhale Shamrocks (Kilkenny) (8 titles)|
The Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship is an annual hurling tournament played between the winners of the senior club hurling championships of the counties in Leinster. The winners represent Leinster in the All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championship. The current holders of the Leinster title are Cuala from Dublin, who in 2016 became the first team from Dublin since 1979 to win the Leinster title. They defeated O'Loughlin Gaels of Kilkenny by a scoreline of 3-19 to 1-16 in O'Moore Park, Portlaoise in Laois.
The first Leinster senior club hurling championship winners were St Rynagh's of Offaly in 1970-71. Kilkenny is the most successful county to date; Kilkenny clubs have won the Leinster championship on 19 occasions. The most successful club is Ballyhale Shamrocks of Kilkenny who have won the championship on eight occasions.
As of 2015, the champions from counties Carlow, Dublin, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly, Westmeath and Wexford compete in this competition, with other counties instead entering their teams at Intermediate or Junior level.
|1||Ballyhale Shamrocks||8||1978, 1980, 1983, 1989, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2014||Kilkenny|
|2||Birr||7||1991, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2007||Offaly|
|3||Rathnure||6||1971, 1973, 1977, 1986, 1987, 1998||Wexford|
|4||St. Rynagh's||4||1970, 1972, 1982, 1993||Offaly|
|James Stephens||1975, 1981, 2004, 2005||Kilkenny|
|5||Buffer's Alley||3||1985, 1988, 1992||Wexford|
|O'Loughlin Gaels||2003, 2010||Kilkenny|
|Mount Leinster Rangers||2013||Carlow|
|Oulart the Ballagh||2015||Wexford|
Roll of honour
|1||Kilkenny clubs||19||Ballyhale Shamrocks, 2014|
|2||Offaly clubs||13||Kilcormac/Killoughey, 2012|
|3||Wexford clubs||10||Oulart the Ballagh, 2015|
|4||Laois clubs||2||Camross, 1996–97|
|5||Dublin clubs||2||Cuala, 2016|
|5||Carlow clubs||1||Mount Leinster Rangers, 2013|
No club from Kildare, Longford, Louth, Meath, Westmeath or Wicklow has ever won a national or provincial title.
- "AIB Leinster Club SHC fixtures 2013". Leinster GAA. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "`Cuala Win Leinster SHC". GAA. 4 December 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Oulart-The Ballagh finally enjoy glory day". Irish Examiner. 30 November 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- "Ballyhale Shamrock survive major scare against Kilcormac/Killoughey to land Leinster title". Irish Independent. 7 December 2013. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Carlow's Mount Leinster shock Oulart to win first Leinster senior title". The Score. 1 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Mighty Rangers march out of the blue for famous win". Irish Examiner. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Glory day finally arrives for Kilcormac/Killoughey". Irish Examiner. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- "Parlon puts Coolderry on path to glory". Irish Independent. 28 November 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2011.