Law enforcement in Djibouti
Djibouti (Arabic: جيبوتي Jībūtī, Somali: Jabuuti), officially the Republic of Djibouti, is a country in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast. The remainder of the border is formed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.
Secret police organizations
- Brigade Spéciale de Recherche de la Gendarmerie (Gendarmerie Special Research Brigade)
- Service de Documentation et de Sedimentation (SDS) (Documentation and Security Service,meanly faded into the population; they have agent anywhere that could be imagined, and take their source of power in their attendance.)
- Das, Dilip K.; Palmiotto, Michael (2004). World Police Encyclopedia. Taylor & Francis. ISBN 0415942519
- Kurian, George Thomas (2006). World Encyclopedia of Police Forces and Correctional Systems (2nd ed.). Thomson Gale. ISBN 0787677388
- Sullivan, Larry E. (2005). Encyclopedia of Law Enforcement: International. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications. ISBN 0761926496