La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa!
|La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa!|
|Directed by||Sergio Sollima|
|Produced by||Elio Scardamaglia|
(from Emilio Salgari's book)
|Based on||Emilio Salgari (novels)|
|Music by||Oliver Onions|
|Edited by||Alberto Gallitti|
Sultan Abdullah conquers the island of Mompracem, the haunt of Sandokan's pirates. The sultan is a puppet of the British army, very happy to have sent into exile Sandokan. Lord James Brooke, the new governor of the British soldiers, discovers where is Sandokan: the pirate is trying a new assault together Mompracem with the Indian princess Jamilah; and so man calls himself the powerful thugs, the killers of the Ganges, the bloodthirsty goddess worshiped Kali. Sandokan soon realizes that his fight for the reconquest of the island of Mompracem is not easy. In fact James Brooke calls the thugs, and all the wild populations of India, who are hungry and thirsty for booty.
- Kabir Bedi as Sandokan
- Philippe Leroy as Yanez de Gomera
- Massimo Foschi as Teotokris
- Néstor Garay (as Nestor Garai)
- Sal Borgese as Kammamuri
- Mirella D'Angelo as Surama
- Teresa Ann Savoy as Jamilah
- Adolfo Celi as James Brooke
- Franco Fantasia as Colonel
- Kumar Ganesh as Tremal Naik
- "New York Times: La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa!". NY Times. Retrieved 1 September 2008.