Lucky Pierre (film)
|Directed by||Claude Zidi|
|Music by||Vladimir Cosma|
Pierre Durois, a brave mathematics teacher in a young girls high school in Aix-en-Provence, is also the son of the mayor of the town, the surgeon Hubert Durois, and the friend of Patrick the photographer of a tabloids newspaper directed by Albert Renaudin, the rival of Hubert Durois for the position of mayor.
One day, his students, for a joke, change the content of three documents containing copies to correct, a speech of his father and an article for Patrick about the actress Jackie Logan. Everything is turned upside down and Pierre restores the situation as good as he can. However, at the time to pick up the copies he gave by mistake to Patrick, Pierre finds himself on the shooting of the film with Jackie, and then in a number of circumstances where he finally spends a night at her homeplace. The next day, the tabloids press make of that event its main titles tournage du film of Hubert Durois, which constitutes a snub in his campaign against Renaudin.
- Pierre Richard ... Pierre Durois
- Jane Birkin ... Jackie Logan
- Claude Piéplu ... Dr. Hubert Durois
- Jean Martin ... headmaster
- Danielle Minazzoli ... Danielle
- Vittorio Caprioli ... film director
- Julien Guiomar ... Albert Renaudin
- Henri Guybet ... Patrick, nephew of Albert Renaudin
- Jean-Marie Proslier ... car driver
- Clément Harari ... Harry Welsinger
- Bruno Balp ... Grégoire