LSU Tennis Complex
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803|
|Coordinates||30°27′30″N 91°08′25″E / 30.4583°N 91.1403°ECoordinates: 30°27′30″N 91°08′25″E / 30.4583°N 91.1403°E|
|Owner||Louisiana State University|
|Operator||LSU Athletics Department|
|Construction cost||9.7 million|
|LSU Tigers and Lady Tigers (Tennis) (NCAA)|
The LSU Tennis Complex is a tennis facility located on the campus of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. The facility, built in 2015, serves as the home of the LSU Tigers and LSU Lady Tigers tennis teams. It has a seating capacity of 550.
The facility provides six indoor tennis courts with a second floor grandstand covering 75,000 square feet. The complex also includes 12 lighted outdoor courts with a grandstand. The complex also offers the Tigers and Lady Tigers state-of-the-art locker rooms, a meeting room, players lounge, equipment room, coaches' offices, strength and conditioning center, satellite athletic training room and media room.
- LSU Tennis Complex Building
- LSU Tennis Complex Tiger Statue
- LSU Tennis Complex Front Courts
- LSU Tennis Complex Front Courts-Scoreboards
- LSU Tennis Complex Press Box
- LSU Tennis Complex Back Courts
- LSU Tennis Complex Back Courts-Stands
- "LSU Tennis Facilities". lsusports.net. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "LSU stadium, tennis, gym construction updates". wbrz.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Louisiana State University Tennis Complex". sportsplanstudio.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "LSU is hosting the LSU Invitational in Baton Rouge". collegetennistoday.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Aggies compete at LSU Invitational". 12thman.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Gators claim SEC Women's Tennis Tournament title". secsports.com. Retrieved 2016-05-01.