KOACH (from the Hebrew word "כוח", meaning "strength") was the campus student organization for Conservative Judaism on many college and university campuses and in many Hillels in the United States and abroad. KOACH was a project of the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. KOACH's director was Rabbi Elyse Winick. It was discontinued in 2013, due to financial difficulties.
In June 2013 Koach was placed on an indefinite hiatus by its parent organization, the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. Within days of the USCJ's announcement a grassroots organization was formed, called MASORTI on Campus.
- Nativ College Leadership Program in Israel
- United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
- United Synagogue Youth
- KESHER, the college outreach arm of Reform Judaism
- KEDMA, the college outreach arm of Orthodox Judaism
- MASORTI on Campus is the grassroots organization filling Koach's void