Knutsen & Ludvigsen
Writing and performing various songs mostly aimed at children, they released seven albums, two of which received Spellemannprisen - the Norwegian Grammy. They had several #1 hits, including "Grevling i taket", "Hallo! Hallo!" and "Dum og deilig". Since the late 90's, they have enjoyed a cult status among young Norwegians, performing a series of reunion concerts.
October 26, 2006, TV 2 broadcast the program "Knutsen & Ludvigsen - The Full Story". The Norwegian Pop & Rock Encyclopedia says: "This was more than a famous duo - Knutsen & Ludvigsen was an institution. The whole rock generation of the nineties was nourished by their records."
- Knutsen & Ludvigsen (1970)
- Brunost no igjæn (1972) #23
- Nr. 3 - Tut (1974)
- Bakklandet Bassangforening: Ned Med Nidaros (1975)
- Du milde Mosart! (1977)
- Fiskepudding! Lakrisbåter! (1980) #13
- Juba Juba (1983) #3
- Samleplate (1984)
- Knutsen & Ludvigsens Beste (1996) (Translated: Best) #4
- Knutsen & Ludvigsens Ver'ste' (1997) (Translated pun: Worst/Workshop)
- Dum og Deilig: Knutsen & Ludvigsens Beste (2008) #10
- Knutsen & Ludvigsen og den fæle Rasputin (2015) (International title: Two Buddies and a Badger)
- "Allmusic bio". All Media Guide. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Spellemannprisen winners and nominations 1972". Spellemannprisen. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- Norsk Pop & Rock Leksikon, Oslo 2005: "Dette var mer enn en berømt duo - Knutsen & Ludvigsen var et begrep. Hele rockegenerasjonen fra 90-tallet var oppfostret på platene deres."
- "Norwegian charts archive". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Norwegian charts archive". IFPI Norway. Retrieved 2010-02-25.