|Coordinates: 38°0.7′N 22°44.8′E / 38.0117°N 22.7467°ECoordinates: 38°0.7′N 22°44.8′E / 38.0117°N 22.7467°E|
|• Population||9,812 (2011)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kiato (Greek: Κιάτο) is a town in the northern part of Corinthia in the Peloponnese, Greece. It is the seat of the municipality of Sikyona. Kiato is situated on the Gulf of Corinth, near the mouth of the river Asopos. It has much tourist activity mainly in the summer. The ancient city Sicyon was located 4 km southwest of present Kiato. Kiato is 4 km northwest of Velo, 13 km southeast of Xylokastro and 18 km northwest of Corinth. The Greek National Road 8A (Patras - Corinth - Athens) passes southwest of the town. It has a station on the railway from Patras to Corinth, and it is the western terminus of a Proastiakos (suburban railway) line to Athens.
- Emilios T. Harlaftis (1965–2005) Astrophysicist
- Alexandros Alexandris Footballer
- Georgios and Panagiotis Chalkias (famous local cousins)
- Asteris Kovatzis Poet/Diplomat
- Eleni Koutsoukis (?-2015) Cookie manufacturer
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.