|The Right Reverend|
|Bishop of Limerick and Killaloe|
|Church||Church of Ireland|
|Diocese||Limerick and Killaloe|
1953 (age 62–63)|
Life and Education
Kearon was born in Dublin in 1953. He attended Mountjoy School and Trinity College Dublin, where he graduated with a B.A. in Philosophy in 1975; he also studied at the Church of Ireland Theological College and Jesus College, Cambridge. He was conferred with a M.Phil. in 1992 following study at the Irish School of Ecumenics. He was ordained an Anglican priest in 1982. Kearon served in the parishes of St. John's, Coolock, All Saints, Rahney, and as Rector of Tullow, from 1991 until 1999. In recent years he has served as Canon in Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin. Kearon became Director of the Irish School of Ecumenics serving from 1999 until 2005.
- 'Medical Ethics: an Introduction' (Columba 1995)
- "Church of Ireland - A Member of the Anglican Communion". Ireland.anglican.org. 2015-01-24. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "Father of three, 61 to be next Bishop of Limerick". Limerickleader.ie. 2014-09-10. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "New Director of the Irish School of Ecumenics".
- "New Church of Ireland Bishop". Irish Times. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "General Seminary Celebrates 184th Commencement". Anglican News. 2006-05-19. Retrieved 2016-08-03.
|Church of Ireland titles|
|Bishop of Limerick and Killaloe