|94th Mayor of Geelong|
5 November 2012 – 16 August 2013
|Preceded by||John Mitchell|
|Succeeded by||Darryn Lyons|
Keith Andrew Fagg|
30 September 1955
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Keith Andrew Fagg (born 30 September 1955) is an Australian businessman who served as the 94th Mayor of Geelong.
Fagg was elected for a four-year term as Mayor of Geelong in the 2012 mayoral election, winning with a significant primary vote of 43%, and was sworn in on 5 November 2012.
This was the first time the office was selected by means of a direct election, following changes introduced by the Victorian Government in 2012. Previous mayors of Geelong were elected by fellow members of the city council.
Prominent Geelong figure Frank Costa claimed that Fagg had been "bullied to the point of breakdown", however did not specify the source of the bullying. Reports of an "entrenched culture of bullying" in the City of Greater Geelong council have since come to light. Keith Fagg has stated that he agrees that a skilled investigator was needed to uncover the full extent of bullying within the council, rather than a mediator.
- Mighty Helpful Fagg’s Mitre 10, Give Where You Live, 10 September 2014, retrieved 10 April 2015
- "Our History". Fagg's Mitre 10. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- Results for Greater Geelong City Council Elections 2012, Victorian Electoral Commission, retrieved 10 April 2015
- Cr Keith Fagg, City of Greater Geelong, archived from the original on 29 July 2013, retrieved 10 April 2015
- Direct democracy delivered for Greater Geelong, Premier of Victoria, 9 February 2012, archived from the original on 11 December 2013, retrieved 10 April 2015
- Keith Fagg resigns as City of Greater Geelong Mayor, G21, retrieved 10 April 2015
- Fagg backs Jarvis as replacement mayor, Geelong Independent, 15 November 2013, retrieved 10 April 2015
- Murphy, Noel (14 October 2013). "Fagg 'bullied out of mayoralty', says Costa". Geelong Independent. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Squires, Mandy (10 February 2015). "Whistleblower psychologist says Geelong council's bullying probe 'a whitewash waiting to happen'". Geelong Advertiser. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Geelong council bully survey: Who should conduct the probe into bullying?". Geelong Advertiser. 11 February 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2015.