Kadriorg Stadium

Coordinates: 59°26′4.10″N 24°47′0.40″E / 59.4344722°N 24.7834444°E / 59.4344722; 24.7834444

Kadriorg staadion
Former names Dünamo staadion
Location Tallinn, Estonia
Capacity 5,000
Field size 103 × 66 m[1]
Surface Grass
Broke ground 1924
Opened June 13, 1926[2]
Renovated 1999–2000
Architect Karl Burman, Renner
JK Nõmme Kalju (Meistriliiga)
FC Levadia Tallinn (Meistriliiga)
The official opening of Kadriorg Stadium. Tallinn, Estonia, 13th of June 1926.
The plaquette made for the festive opening of the Estonian Central Sports Union’s Kadriorg Stadium in Tallinn, Estonia, on 13th of June 1926. Author: Roman Tavast.

The Kadriorg Stadium (Estonian: Kadrioru staadion) is a multi-purpose stadium in Tallinn, Estonia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of FC Levadia Tallinn. The stadium holds 5,000[3] and was built in 1926. The Kadriorg Stadium is located about 2 km east of the city centre in the subdistrict of Kadriorg near the Kadriorg Palace. The address of the stadium is Roheline aas 24, 10150 Tallinn.

Before 2001 when the A. Le Coq Arena was built, Kadriorg also was the home ground for the Estonia national football team.


  1. [EOK – Spordirajatised — KADRIORU STAADION]
  2. Kadrioru staadion – Ajalugu
  3. Info on homepage
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kadriorg Stadium.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 10/1/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.