In addition to her work in the Senate, Durrieu has been serving as member of the French delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. In this capacity, she a member of the Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy; the Committee on the Honouring of Obligations and Commitments by Member States of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee); the Sub-Committee on relations with the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD); the Sub-Committee on the Middle East and the Arab World; and the Sub-Committee on the Rights of Minorities. She is also the Assembly's rapporteur on Turkey. She was part of an 11-member delegation to observe the conduct of the 2016 parliamentary elections in Morocco.
- Municipal councillor of Saint-Laurent-de-Neste
- Cantonal councillor of the canton of Saint-Laurent-de-Neste
- Vice president of the French delegation of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Western European Union
- President of the association of friendship France-Moldova
- Member of the Cour de Justice de la République
- AD HOC COMMITTEE FOR THE OBSERVATION OF THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS IN MOROCCO Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of 30 September 2016.