John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (born 14 July 1947) is a property magnate and former Chairman of the Watermark Group, son of Sir Richard Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, 2nd Baronet and Nancy Moireach Malcolmson.
He married twice. Firstly at the Kensington Register Office on 27 May 1977 to socialite, débutante and banking heiress Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Shaw, born on 21 February 1947, the daughter of the 6th Earl Howe and former wife of Kevin Esmond Peter Cooper-Key, whom she married in 1971 and divorced in 1976 and by whom she had a daughter Pandora Lorna Mary Cooper-Key, born in 1973, who works at Vivienne Westwood. The couple divorced in 1986 and had three children:
- Georgiana Moireach Gay Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (b. 14 October 1978), an artist
- Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (b. 3 March 1980, at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester), an actress
- Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (b. 10 May 1983), working in Public Relations, who is said to be a close friend to The Duke of Cambridge
He married secondly in 1987 Vanessa Mary Teresa Llewellyn Hubbard (b. 21 February 1958), former wife of Sir David St Vincent Llewellyn, 4th Baronet, and had two more daughters:
- Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (b. 1989), an actress and model
- Octavia Elsa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (b. 1991)
- William Addams Reitwiesner. "Ancestry of Isabella Calthorpe"
- Paul Theroff. "The descendants of King James VI & I" available in MS-Word format, in the document j1_1.doc.