Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz
|John V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz|
|Spouse(s)||Elisabeth of Hesse-Marburg|
|Noble family||House of Nassau|
|Father||John IV of Nassau|
|Mother||Maria of Loon-Heinsberg|
9 November 1455|
30 July 1516 60) (aged|
Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (Breda, 9 November 1455 – Dillenburg, 30 July 1516) was count of Nassau (in Siegen, Dillenburg, Hadamar and Herborn), Vianden and Diez, and Lord of Breda. He was the paternal grandfather of William the Silent.
- Henry III of Nassau-Breda (1483–1538)
- Johann of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (1484–1504)
- Ernst (1486)
- William I, Count of Nassau-Dillenburg (1487–1559), father of William the Silent.
- Elisabeth of Nassau (1488–1559)
- Maria of Nassau (1491–1547)
Count Johann V was buried at Siegen.
His Dutch possessions went to his eldest son Henry, his German possessions to his other son William.