Jingmei Station (Taipei Metro)
This article is about the station in Taipei City. For the station in Hualien County, see Jingmei Station (TRA).
Jingmei Station Platform 1
No. 393, Sec. 6, Roosevelt Rd.|
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
28,578 daily (2011) |
(Ranked 42nd of 89)
This underground station, has an island platform and three exits.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 3 toward Songshan (Wanlong)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 3 toward Xindian (Dapinglin) →|
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Cheqian Rd.
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingzhong St.
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingfu St.
Around the station
- Jingmei Night Market
- Fareastern Géant
- Shih Hsin University
- Jiying Temple
- Jingxing Park
- Xianjiyan Hiking Trail Entrance
- Jingmei Elementary School
- Xikou Elementary School
- Maintenance Office (between this station and Wanlong Station)
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingmei Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Jingmei". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.