Jing Jiang Rou Si
Jing Jiang Rou Si (simplified Chinese:京酱肉丝; traditional Chinese:京醬肉絲; pinyin: Jīng jiàng ròu sī), Sauteed Shredded Pork in Sweet Bean Sauce, is a traditional dish in Beijing. Its main ingredient is pork tenderloin. Stir-fry the ingredient with soya paste or sweet soya paste to season the flavour. The dish is served with shredded leek (only using its white stalk) and soya bean wrap. Vegetarian dish uses fried tofu puffs in substitute for pork. It may be prepared and consumed wrapped in a pancake or bing. Some versions are prepared using hoisin sauce.
- Jing Jiang Rou Si may be placed in bing
- Jing Jiang Rou Si in a bread wrapper
- "The Eater's Guide to Chinese Characters". Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Around the Hotels". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Lundstrรถm, O. Kina, kineserna och jag (in Swedish). Klurum Fรถrlag. pp. 190–. ISBN 978-91-980135-0-4. Retrieved February 2, 2016.
- Yueh, J. (1979). The great tastes of Chinese cooking: contemporary methods and menus. Times Books. p. 116. ISBN 978-0-8129-0808-4.