Jewish Learning Network
"JNet" is a non-profit organization acting under Merkos L'Inyonei Chinuch, the central educational organization of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. JNet was founded in November, 2005 as an adult education resource. The program matches registrants with volunteers based on the registrant's study request. Registrants often have little Jewish education, while volunteers are often Chabad-raised and schooled.
- Lubavitch.com. "Jnet - Jewish Learning Network". Lubavitch.com.
- Posner, Menachem. "Making the Most of Torah by Telephone". Chabad.org. October 27, 2013.
- Jnet.com. "About Us". Jnet.com: Jewish Learning Network
- "Jnet Announces Chai Elul Learning Campaign". Crownheights.info. August 22, 2013.
- "Worldwide Release of Medicine and Morals". www.jlicentral.com. Retrieved Sep 24, 2014.
- "Jewish institute: Course on medicine and morals". Jlicentral.com. Retrieved Sep 24, 2014.
- "Jewish Learning Institute: Medicine & Morals". jewishidaho.com. Retrieved Sep 24, 2014.