|Full name||Jeffrey Fabry|
April 14, 1973 (age 43)|
Jeff Fabry (born April 14, 1973 in Hanford, California) is an American amputee and Paralympic archer. He won bronze medals at the 2004 Summer Paralympics and the 2008 Summer Paralympics, and a gold medal at the United States at the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
He became disabled after he lost most of his right arm and right leg in a motorcycle accident when he was 15. He credits his wife, Crystal for getting him into the sport. He is also the father of two children: Rebecca & Joseph.
- Jeff Fabry at TeamUSA.org. Retrieved August 24, 2013.
- "Jeff Fabry". IPC. Infostrada Sports. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- "Good Sports: Elite archer heading for Paralympics". ABC. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- "Meet the Athletes: Jeff Fabry". Medal Quest: American Athletes and the Paralympic Games. PBS. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- Results for Jeff Fabry from the International Paralympic Committee (2008 & 2012 Paralympics)
- Results for Jeffrey Fabry from the International Paralympic Committee (2004 Paralympics)