Jacques Delisle (born 1935, Montreal, Canada) is a Canadian judge who sat on the Quebec Superior Court from 1985 to 1992, and on the Quebec Court of Appeal from 1992 until his retirement in 2009. In June 2010, he was arrested and charged with murder, in connection with the November 2009 death of his wife Marie-Nicole Rainville.
His trial began in May 2012; it had been scheduled to begin in 2011, but was delayed after one of the prosecutors withdrew.
In March, 2015 Delisle, who did not testify at his trial, stated that his wife had committed suicide with a gun which he had supplied, a position reportedly supported by forensic experts. On March 19, 2015 Justice Minister Peter MacKay announced that he would take under consideration Delisle's request for a new trial.
- ‘Destroyed, but not guilty,’ says judge accused of murdering his wife at the National Post; by Tristan Hopper and Marianne White; published May 8, 2012; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Quebec judge facing first-degree murder charge in wife's slaying granted bail, by Alexandre Robillard, for the Canadian Press; archived at News1130.com; published June 23, 2010; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Murder case against retired judge has challenges; Case likely to be given to judge from outside province at CBC.ca; published June 16, 2010; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Retired judge faces trial for wife's murder, by Marianne White, for Postmedia News; published May 4, 2012; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Jury selected for retired judge's murder trial at CTV.ca; published May 7, 2012; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Murder trial for ex-judge to begin, by Kathryne Lamontagne, for QMI Agency; published May 7, 2012; retrieved May 8, 2012
- Former Quebec judge found guilty of 1st-degree murder. at CBC News Montréal, published June 14, 2012
- Jacques Delisle veut être entendu par la Cour suprême, by Olivier Parent, at Le Soleil/La Presse; published August 23, 2013; retrieved December 14, 2013
- Battle over ex-judge's murder conviction to be fought in Supreme Court, by Kathryne Lamontagne; at the Toronto Sun; published October 4, 2013; retrieved December 14, 2013
- La Cour suprême refuse d’entendre l’appel du juge à la retraite Jacques Delisle, by Stéphanie Marin; at L'actualité; published December 12, 2013; retrieved December 14, 2013