|Alternative names||Persian pizza|
|Place of origin||Iran, Iranian diaspora, United States|
|Region or state||California|
|Main ingredients||Pizza dough, cheese, tomato sauce , Persian Spices|
|Cookbook: Iranian pizza Media: Iranian pizza|
|Part of a series on|
Iranian pizza or Persian pizza (Persian: Pitzaye Irani ; پیتزای ایرانی) refers to a style of pizza and its preparation rather than its toppings. Iranian pizza is served in Iran or Iranian diaspora. It is usually made of beef sausage, bell pepper, mushroom, mozzarella cheese and Persian spices.
- Iranian cuisine
- Fast food industry
- Pizza in the United States
- List of pizza varieties by country
- History of the Iranian Americans in Los Angeles
- Food portal
- Iran portal
- "USPTO ISSUES TRADEMARK: PERSIAN PIZZA." US Fed News Service, Including US State News. 2012. HighBeam Research. (August 15, 2016). (https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-2626450591.html
- «The Find: Café Glacé's Persian pizza is a cheesy delight» at Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
- «Persian Vegetarian Pizza». Retrieved August 16, 2016.