The Iosefin Synagogue (the Orthodox Temple) is a synagogue located in Iosefin, a neighbourhood of Timișoara, Romania. Built in 1910, it is the newest of the city's three synagogues, and the last still functioning.
The synagogue was originally used for Orthodox Jewish believers and its more famous rabbis between the world wars were the rabbis Schick senior and junior. A Jewish primary school and kindergarten operated in the yard. The name "Temple" is due to the newer more impressive architecture of the building (in comparison to the old little Jewish prayer houses) and to the use of the Hungarian word "Templom" for both churches and synagogues.
- (Romanian) "Credincioşii evrei sărbătoresc Anul Nou Evreiesc" ("Jewish Believers Celebrate the Jewish New Year"), divers.ro, October 2005, accessed June 20, 2008
- Smaranda Vultur, "Memoria salvată: Evreii din Banat, ieri și azi", Editura Polirom, Iaşi, 2002