|Look up interpolation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with interpellation (disambiguation).
Interpolation is a method of constructing new data points within the range of a discrete set of known data points in the mathematical field of numerical analysis.
Interpolation may also refer to:
Mathematics and science
- Interpolation space, the space which lies "in between" two other Banach spaces in mathematical analysis
- Craig interpolation, a result about the relationship between different logical theories in mathematical logic
- Interpolation (computer graphics)
- Interpolation theory (biology)
- String interpolation, or variable interpolation, in computer programming