Iceberg Lounge is a fictional business organization in the DC Comics universe. It is a nightclub owned and run by the Penguin as a legitimate business front for his criminal operations.
- As in the comic books, the Iceberg Lounge depicted in Batman: The Animated Series had an arctic theme with an artificial lake in the middle of the main room, with an iceberg and real seals in it. Many of Gotham's criminals could be seen drinking here, including the Joker and Rupert Thorne. Penguin also had a back entrance which he used for his illegal meetings.
- While Penguin does not appear in Justice League Unlimited, the Iceberg Lounge made a cameo appearance at the beginning of the episode "This Little Piggy". While Batman & Wonder Woman are observing the people coming out of the nightclub, one of Bruce's previous girlfriends (who threw her drink over him in 'Batman: Mask of the Phantasm' at Wayne's mansion party) can be seen getting into a taxi.
- The Iceberg Lounge featured in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode The Mask of Matches Malone!. When Batman loses his memory and thinks he is Matches Malone he goes on an unstoppable crime spree and sent villains fleeing, he briefly occupied the Iceberg Lounge. Black Canary, Huntress, and Catwoman entered the back door and found themselves forced to improvise a musical number for the audience. They were captured and hoisted above the shark. Eager to destroy Batman, Malone spread word of the capture. Two-Face arrived as Batman and confronted the gangster. The battle spilled over to the rooftop where the Lounge's sign collapsed atop both villains.
- In season 3 of Gotham, the Iceberg Lounge is teased in the mid-season finale when Ed Nygma hands a paper to Oswald Cobblepot to sign, approving the construction of a casino in Gotham City.
- The Iceberg Lounge featured in the Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, which is in the same continuity as Batman: The Animated Series. Bruce Wayne goes on a date to the club with Kathy Duquesne to learn if she is Batwoman. During the date at the club the Penguin is attacked by Batwoman. The Penguin meets with Bane at the club hiring him as his new enforcer, he even comments that he uses the back entrances of his club so much he's considering having a revolving door installed.
- The Iceberg Lounge is featured in the animated movie Batman: Assault on Arkham, in which the Suicide Squad, commanded by Amanda Waller, has to break into Arkham Asylum, to retrieve the Riddler. When they arrive in Gotham, they have to go to the Iceberg Lounge, run by the Penguin, who was hired by Waller to equip the Suicide Squad with the needed weapons before they could head into Arkham.
- The Iceberg Lounge is referenced in Batman: Arkham Asylum, in William North's Office within Intensive Treatment in Arkham Asylum; there is a poster advertising the Iceberg Lounge.
- The Iceberg Lounge is featured in Batman: Arkham City. It is the Penguin's base within Cyrus Pinkney's Institute for Natural History. Solomon Grundy is kept underneath it. The Iceberg Lounge VIP Room Challenge room which was available in the collectors edition package of the game will be available separately via a DLC pack December 20, 2013.
- The Iceberg Lounge is referenced in Batman: Arkham Origins. Blue prints for the club can be seen on the wall in the Penguin's office.
- The Iceberg Lounge is featured in DC Universe Online, it is located in the Diamond district of Gotham City.