|Full name||Idrottsklubben Franke|
|Chairman||Mats Arne Bertil Rudolfsson|
|Head Coach||Peter Markstedt|
|League||Division 3 Västra Svealand|
|2009||Division 4 Västmanland, 1st (Promoted)|
Idrottsklubben Franke was formed in 1943 and its main activity has been football despite the initial success came in bandy when the club won the national juniors championship in 1958. At youth level the football club has fostered future national team players such as Gary Sundgren and Pontus Kåmark. In 2010 the first team has been coached by Peter Markstedt, the former Hammarby IF player.
Since their foundation IK Franke has participated mainly in the middle and lower divisions of the Swedish football league system. The men's team currently plays in Division 3 Västra Svealand which is the fifth tier of Swedish football. The women's team plays at a similar level. The teams play their home matches at the Råby IP in Västerås.
IK Franke are affiliated to the Västmanlands Fotbollförbund.
Season to season
In recent seasons IK Franke have had the following average attendances:
- "IK Franke – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Tabell och resultat – Div 3 Västra Svealand, herrar – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Division 3 Västra Svealand". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – IK Franke – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – IK Franke". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Västra Svealand — Division 3 – Fotbollsserier 2010 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-11-26.