Howth railway station
Howth Station in 2015
Republic of Ireland
|Coordinates||53°23′20″N 6°04′27″W / 53.3890°N 6.0742°WCoordinates: 53°23′20″N 6°04′27″W / 53.3890°N 6.0742°W|
|Owned by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Operated by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Fare zone||Suburban 3|
|30 May 1847||Station opened|
Due to the lack of a run-round facility, on the rare occasion that a locomotive-hauled train arrives (such as on a railtour), a second locomotive must follow the train light engine from Dublin to haul the train back from Howth.
The ticket office is open from 05:45-00:30 AM, Monday to Sunday.
- Station Sign (Irish: Binn Éadair)
- Station platform features
- Station front in June 2014
- The end of the line in June 2014
- "Howth station" (PDF). Railscot - Irish Railways. Retrieved 2007-09-03.
|Preceding station||Iarnród Éireann||Following station|