Horrible Science of Submarines
Horrible Science of Submarines is a 2013 exhibition, based on the Horrible Science series of books by Nick Arnold. It was held at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum in Portsmouth. Entrance is free, and the exhibition lasts from Nov.6 2013 to Apr.1 2014.
VisitSouthEastEngland explains: "This...exhibition from creators of Horrible Science is part of the Saving HMS Alliance community project to bring new audiences to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum". School Travel Organiser said "The exhibition is free for any school group visit and includes a fun educational workshop".
DayOutWithTheKids explains the premise thus: "Meet Sammie Sardine...and find out how smelly submariners were, the ghastly food they ate and how sub loos could turn into poo fountains". The exhibition includes 5 different themes: food, filth, pesky pets, scary dives and stinky submarines.
- "Submarine Museum Exhibits Horrible Science | News & Ideas | School Travel Organiser". schooltravelorganiser.com. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Horrible Science of Submarines Show - Netmums". eb.archive.org. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Horrible Science of Submarines | National Museum of the Royal Navy". nmrn.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Horrible Science Exhibition at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum - Participatory Event in Gosport, Gosport - South East England". visitsoutheastengland.com. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Royal Navy Submarine Museum - DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk - family things to do with kids in Gosport". dayoutwiththekids.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Fantastic choice on a drizzly day! - Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Gosport Traveller Reviews - TripAdvisor". tripadvisor.com.au. Retrieved 2014-01-31.