|Coordinates||55°44′06″N 13°33′32″E / 55.735°N 13.558889°E|
The castle was first mentioned in 1391, but the current castle was built in 1894-1897. It was built on command of the former owner, chamberlain Hans Gustaf Toll. French medieval castles, the château de Pierrefonds in particular, were inspiration for the castle when architects Isak Gustaf Clason and Lars Israel Wahlman designed it.
Outside scenes from the television series Mysteriet på Greveholm (The mystery at Greveholm) in 1996 were filmed in the courtyard of the castle.
The castle since 1926 is owned by the Bergengren family and is not open for the public.
- Official webpage (Swedish)