|Founded||Dallas, Texas, 1976|
Jim Halperin, Co-Chairman|
Greg Rohan, President
Paul Minshull, COO
|Products||Antiques and collectibles|
Number of employees
Heritage Auctions is an auction house established in 1976 in Dallas, Texas. Heritage is the largest collectibles auctioneer in the world.
Heritage Auctions is a privately owned company, with headquarters in Dallas, Texas and offices in New York City, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Palm Beach, and Houston, and locations in Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, and France.
Heritage combines both proxy and live Internet bidding with traditional floor auctions. In both 1999 and 2001, www.HeritageCoin.com, the predecessor to www.HA.com, was chosen by Forbes Magazine as one of the 250 best sites on the Internet. Heritage hosts separate website sections for each type of collectible they support and each lot's web listing contains third-party pricing and rarity data.
- Schefler, Erik (4 February 2011). "Interview With Jim Halperin, Co-Chairman of Heritage Auction Galleries". Coin Update. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- Pate, Steve (19 October 2011). "Rich Heritage". D Magazine. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- Demasters, Karen (3 May 2010). "Pennies Saved, Millions Earned". Financial Advisor. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- Bounds, Jeff (3 February 2012). "Heritage Auctions Makes Hong Kong Its Next Move". Dallas Business Journal. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- "Heritage Auctions Posts "Best Ever" $969+ Million Year in 2014". finebooksmagazine.com. Fine Books and Collections. Retrieved 2014-01-15.