Heridas de amor
|Heridas de Amor|
|Created by||Nora Alemán|
José Enrique Jiménez|
María Auxilio Salado
|Directed by||Sergio Cataño|
|Theme music composer||
|Opening theme||"Heridas de Amor" performed by Ricardo Montaner|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||125|
|Executive producer(s)||Roberto Hernández Vázquez|
|Producer(s)||Liliana Cuesta Aguirre|
Carlos Sánchez Zúñiga |
Luis Horacio Valdes
|Running time||41-44 minutes|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Original release||April 3 – September 22, 2006|
|Followed by||Las dos caras de Ana|
|Related shows||Valeria y Maximiliano (1991)|
Miranda San Llorente is a modern, spirited young woman who seems to have it all: beauty, wealth, and a loving heart. Her millionaire father, Gonzalo San Llorente, has placed his hopes on her as his successor because, of his three daughters, it is she who most resembles him in drive and character. Florencia, the eldest, suffers from a heart condition that is driving her to an early grave, and the youngest, Renata, is a spoiled, irresponsible teenager.
Miranda's thoughts are on her upcoming wedding. Her fiancé, Fabricio Beltrán, is soon to return from Germany, where he studied for his Doctor´s degree. But Miranda does not suspect that Fabricio is not coming back to marry her, but her sister Florencia. Bertha de Aragón, her maternal aunt, deliberately brought the two young lovers together out of pure spite, to hurt Miranda, whom she has never been able to manipulate because the girl is not deceived by her aunt’s pretense of kindness. Miranda is a constant reminder of the woman Bertha hates the most, her own sister Fernanda de Aragón.
Fabricio arrives with his friend Alejandro Luque, who believes Gonzalo murdered his father and is intent on seeking revenge. But his mind will be in turmoil when he meets Miranda. He will fall in love for the first time in his life, and this feeling clashes with his desire for vengeance. Miranda, too, is struck by an attraction she cannot understand, and in their love-hate relationship, they will hurt each other and learn the meaning of sweet sorrow.
Gonzalo’s business goes bankrupt due to the mismanagement of César, who is Fabricio's brother and Bertha's accomplice. Gonzalo goes to jail and Miranda must find a way to rebuild not only the family fortune, but the family itself, including her mother Fernanda, who left years ago because of Bertha's gossip and underhandedness. Also, Miranda and Alejandro will have to overcome the barriers between them, set by César, who loves her, and Bertha, who fell in love with Alejandro at first sight. In this struggle of feelings and passion, of power and pride, Miranda and Alejandro will discover that only those who cause them, can heal the "Wounds of Love".
- Alejandro Luque Buenaventura (Guy Ecker)
- Miranda San Llorente de Aragón (Jacqueline Bracamontes)
- César Beltrán Campuzano (Sergio Sendel)
- Bertha de Aragón (Diana Bracho)
- Gonzalo San Llorente (Enrique Lizalde)
- Fernanda de Aragón (Nuria Bages)
- Liliana López Reyna (Susana González)
- Renata San Llorente de Aragón (Íngrid Martz)
- Pamela Altamirano Villamil (Grettell Valdéz)
- Fabricio Beltrán Campuzano (José Luis Reséndez)
- Juan Jiménez García (Ernesto D'Alessio)
- Francisco Jiménez (José Elías Moreno)
- Amparo Jiménez (Beatriz Moreno)
- Leonardo Altamirano (Ricardo Blume)
- Daira Lemans (Lourdes Munguía)
- Rebeca Campuzano (Rosángela Balbó)
- Luciano Sartori (Jan)
- Julio Bustamante (Luis Couturier)
- Tomasa Aguirre (María Prado)
- Dr. Benjamín Cohen (Héctor Sáez)
- Román Álvarez (Luis Xavier)
- Natividad Nati (Alicia del Lago)
- Sansón (Carlos Pérez)
- Ángel Bustamante (Frantz Cossío)
- Carola Molinar (Haydée Navarra)
- Lizania Luque Lemans (Karina Mora)
- Andrea Villamil (Lina Durán)
- Daniel Bustamante (Marcelo Córdoba)
- Luis Alberto Campos (Pablo Bracho)
- Erika Duarte (Paola Riquelme)
- Raúl Jiménez García (Rodrigo Tejeda)
- Vicente Mercado (Rubén Morales)
- Verónica Ontiveros (Susy Lu)
- Joel Jiménez García (Toño Mora)
- Nuria Gómez (Vanessa Arias)
- Florencia San Llorente de Aragón (Karla Álvarez)
- Young Fernanda (Leticia Calderón)
- Young Gonzalo (Juan Ferrara)
- Young Bertha (Cecilia Gabriela)
- Alfredo Luque (Arturo Peniche)
Awards and nominations
|2016||25th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Telenovela of the Year||Heridas de amor||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Jacqueline Bracamontes||Nominated|
|Best Actor||Guy Ecker||Nominated|
|Best Antagonist Actor||Sergio Sendel||Nominated|
|Best Leading Actress||Diana Bracho||Nominated|
|Best Leading Actor||Enrique Lizalde||Nominated|
|Best Co-lead Actress||Karla Álvarez||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actor||José Elías Moreno||Nominated|
|José Luis Reséndez||Nominated|
|Best Direction||Sergio Cataño||Nominated|
|Best Musical Theme||Ricardo Montaner||Nominated|
- "Wounds of Love". televisainternacional. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- "Guy Ecker protagoniza nueva novela de Televisa". nacion.com. Retrieved April 1, 2006.
- "Jacqueline Bracamontes será la protagonista de 'Heridas de Amor'". todotnv.com. Retrieved March 3, 2006.
- "Guy Ecker regresa a las telenovelas". todotnv.com. Retrieved March 2, 2006.
- "Diana Bracho será la villana en melodrama de Roberto Hernández". cronica.com. Retrieved February 17, 2006.
- "Heridas de amor – Televisa (2006)". todotnv.com. Retrieved August 25, 2009.
- "Susana González, la tercera en discordia en Heridas de amor". cronica.com. Retrieved July 31, 2006.
- "Llegan los premios TvyNovelas 2007 ¿Quién serán los triunfadores?". todotnv.com. Retrieved November 14, 2007.