Henri A. G. Blocher, a French evangelical theologian, was Professor of Systematic Theology at fr:Faculté libre de théologie évangélique de Vaux-sur-Seine, France, from its founding in 1965 until 2003. He was the Gunther Knoedler Professor of Systematic Theology at Wheaton College Graduate School from 2003-2008, and is now Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology back at Faculté Libre de Théologie Évangélique de Vaux-sur-Seine.
Blocher earned a B.D. degree from Gordon Divinity School (1959), a Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures de Théologie (old doctoral regime), from Faculté Libre de Théologie Protestante of Paris (1974), and D.D. degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (1989). He was awarded an honorary doctorate from Westminster Theological Seminary in 2014, where he also gave the commencement address. He is the author of many articles and several books on a variety of theological topics. He has taught in Africa, Australia, Canada, Europe and the United States. Blocher was involved with the Lausanne Committee on World Evangelisation from 1975 to 1980 and is connected to a number of Evangelical groups and colleges around the world.
- Original Sin: Illuminating the Riddle, InterVarsity Press (January 2001) ISBN 0-8308-2605-X
- In the Beginning: The Opening Chapters of Genesis, InterVarsity Press (November 1984) ISBN 0-87784-325-2
- Evil and the Cross : An Analytical Look at the Problem of Pain, Kregel Publications (March 2005) ISBN 0-8254-2076-8
- "The Analogy of Faith in the Study of Scripture," in The Challenge of Evangelical Theology (Edinburgh: Rutherford House, 1987) ISBN 0-946068-26-7
- La Doctrine du péché et de la rédemption, Vaux-sur-Seine, Edifac (March 2001) ISBN 2-904407-28-6
- La Doctrine du Christ, Vaux-sur-Seine, Edifac (March 2002) ISBN 2-904407-33-2
- La Bible au microscope: Exégèse et théologie biblique, vol. 1, Vaux-sur-Seine, Edifac (March 2006) ISBN 2-904407-40-5