Harvey railway station, Western Australia
Northbound view in October 2006
|Location||Harper Street, Harvey|
|Coordinates||33°05′S 115°53′E / 33.08°S 115.89°ECoordinates: 33°05′S 115°53′E / 33.08°S 115.89°E|
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||138 kilometres from Perth|
Harvey station opened in 1893 shortly after the South Western Railway was extended from Pinjarra to Bunbury. In 1936, the station was extended and the building improved with rustic weatherboards to the exterior and the roof tiled. The station became unattended in 1987 with the building now housing the Harvey Railway Station Museum. In 2000, a high-level platform was built as part of a disability upgrade.
- Harvey Station History of Western Australian Railways & Stations gallery