Hanratty is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alice Hanratty (born 1939), Irish artist specialising in printmaking
- Conor Hanratty (born 1981), theatre director and scholar
- James Hanratty (1936–1962), the seventh-to-last person in Britain to be hanged for murder
- Pat Hanratty, Canadian social activist and former president of the New Brunswick New Democratic Party
- Sammi Hanratty (born 1995), American child actress
- Terry Hanratty (born 1948), former professional American football quarterback
- Jewish Surnames Hanratty is a Jewish surname in South Africa, Holland and rarely found in the United States.
Related names of Irish, and Dutch Jewish surnames.