HMS Intrepid (1855)
|Builder:||Wigram, fitted with engines at the East India Docks|
|Launched:||13 November 1855|
|Class and type:||Intrepid-class gunvessel|
|Tons burthen:||862 bm|
HMS Intrepid was a Victorian era British Royal Navy sloop of war and the lead ship of six Intrepid-class gunvessels. She was a member of Blue Squadron in the 23 April 1856 Fleet Review of ships which had taken part in Vice-Admiral Sir Charles Napier's Baltic Sea campaign against Russia during the Crimean War. She was part of the Mediterranean Fleet in 1860.
- "HMS Intrepid, 1855". P. Benyon's Naval Database. Retrieved 26 May 2015.