Great Limber Priory, Limber Magna
The manor and church of Great Limber were granted by Richard de Humet, constable of Normandy, France, and Agnes his wife, to the Cistercian abbey of Aunay in Normandy, and their charter was confirmed by King Henry II in 1157. It is uncertain whether it was a priory or a grange. The manor and church were sold by the abbot of Aunay in 1393 to the priory of St. Anne at Coventry.
- "Great Limber Priory". British History Online. Victoria County History. Retrieved 9 July 2011.