Gotita de gente
|Gotita de gente|
Luis Reyes de la Maza
|Directed by||Manolo García|
Jorge Ortiz de Pinedo
Raúl "Chato" Padilla
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|Executive producer(s)||Valentín Pimstein|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Preceded by||Mundo de juguete|
Pingo de gente (1971)|
Gotita de amor (1998)
Is an adaptation of the Brazilian telenovela "Pingo de gente" produced in 1971 by Raimundo López.
The small Ana María is snatched a few days of birth from the arms of his mother Martha, a young company, and is taken to an orphanage located in the town of San Juan del Río. Nine years later the girl, tired of the abuse that has been in place, he escapes and hides in a truck that leads to Mexico City, in a neighborhood where he lives the young Juan Bautista Martínez, who finds the girl sleeping rough.
- Graciela Mauri as Ana María
- Liliana Abud as Martha Rivera Valdés
- Jorge Ortiz de Pinedo as Juan Bautista Martínez
- Alicia Rodríguez as Doña Margarita
- Raúl "Chato" Padilla as Tacho
- Mercedes Pascual as Doña Carlota
- Leticia Perdigón as Sofía
- Martha Ofelia Galindo as Teresa
- Juan Verduzco as Eugenio
- Sergio Ramos "El Comanche" as Clodomiro
- Estela Chacón as Hermana Marcela
- Jorge Mateos as José
- Rafael del Río as Flavio
- María Idalia
- Pancho Müller
- Angelines Fernández
- Rafael Banquells
- "Televisa Telenovelas (1970-1979)". IMDb. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Televisa Gotita de Gente. telenovela de 1978 producida por Valentín" (in Spanish). Univision. Retrieved January 4, 2014.