|Stadtteil of Barby|
|Coordinates: 51°58′N 11°47′E / 51.967°N 11.783°ECoordinates: 51°58′N 11°47′E / 51.967°N 11.783°E|
|• Total||3.63 km2 (1.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Gnadau is a village and a former municipality in the district Salzlandkreis, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Since 1 September 2010, it is part of the town Barby. It was founded as a settlement of the Moravian Church (Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine) in the 1767 and is seat of a number of diaconal institutions. The name means "Meadow of Grace".