Global Gaming Expo
|Classic Gaming Expo|
October 2001 (G2E)|
May 2007 (G2E Asia)
|Most recent||September 29, 2015|
Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is an annual gaming trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E made its debut in fall 2001, defining itself as the preeminent show for the gaming-entertainment industry. G2E showcases 600+ exhibitors, 100+ conference sessions and F&B event. Next dates for G2E: September 27-29 (2016) and October 3-5 (2017).
The show also has a 5-day seminar program with cutting-edge sessions led by industry experts. G2E 2015 seminar programming will highlight important topics such as Tribal Gaming, iGaming, Security & Surveillance, Compliance and Regulation Sports betting and the Integrated Resort Experience, among other topics.
Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is the international trade show and conference dedicated for the Asian gaming markets. The show is organized by Reed Exhibitions and the American Gaming Association (AGA). Held annually in Macau, G2E Asia made its debut in May 2007. Next dates for G2E Asia: 16-18 May (2017).
- "Technology changes rise to the forefront at this year's G2E" (reviewjournal.com)
- "G2E 2014 wrapped up another exciting edition yesterday in Las Vegas" (Yogonet.com)
- "Global Gaming Expo to tackle industry’s most pressing issues in 2015 seminar line-up" (Yogonet.com)
- Look to the future: Games on display at G2E show transition to skill-based products (vegasinc.com)
- “I expect we’ll see a proliferation of skill-based games at G2E Las Vegas" (Yogonet.com)
- G2E announces new team members (ggrasia.com)
- "G2E Asia 2015 had record number of visitors" (ggrasia.com)
- Official site
- Global Gaming Expo Asia official site
- American Gaming Association
- Reed Exhibitions Official site
- Global Gaming Women