Gløshaugen is the site of NTNU Gløshaugen, the main campus and buildings of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). It was the previously the site of the Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTH) which became a part of the NTNU merger. Most of the university science and engineering buildings are located at Gløshaugen.
- Old Physics Building at NTHU Gløshaugen
- Vannkraftlaboratoriet Hydropower Laboratory at NTNU Gløshaugen
- Head Masters House at NTHU Gløshaugen
- Hovedbygningen, the main building at NTNU Gløshaugen
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:NTNU Gløshaugen.|
- Knut A Rosvold. "Gløshaugen". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- "Gløshaugen – the main science and technology campus". NTNU Campuses. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- Tor Ivar Hansen. "NTNU". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved October 1, 2016.