Gisela of Burgundy
|Title||Henry II of Bavaria and his wife.jpg|
|Spouse(s)||Henry II, Duke of Bavaria|
Henry II, Holy Roman Emperor|
Gisela of Hungary
Bruno of Augsburg
King Conrad of Burgundy|
Adelaide of Bellay
|Relatives||Saint Emeric (grandson)|
With Henry she had three children:
- Henry IV of Bavaria (973/78–1024), succeeded his father as Duke of Bavaria in 995, fulfilled his father's ambitions when he was elected King of the Romans (as Henry II) in 1002 and crowned Holy Roman Emperor in 1014
- Bruno (d. 1029), Bishop of Augsburg from 1006
- Gisela of Bavaria (984/85–1060), married King Stephen I of Hungary.
- Burgundian Notes , Reginald L. Poole, The English Historical Review, Vol. 26, No. 102 (Apr., 1911), 314-315.
- Burgundy and Provence, 879-1032, Constance Brittain Bourchard, The New Cambridge Medieval History: Volume 3, C.900-c.1024, ed. Rosamond McKitterick and Timothy Reuter, (Cambridge University Press, 1999), 342.