Gerard I, Count of Durbuy
He married Mechthilde, daughter of Thierry of Cleves, Lord of Dinslaken, and Elisabeth of Brabant before 1259.
They had the following issue:
- Ermesinde (d. 1272), married to Gerhard V, Count of Blankenheim (d. after 1309)
- Catherine (d. September 26, 1328), married to 1) Albert, Lord of Voorne (d. 1287) and 2) Wolfart of Borsselen (d. 1289)
- Mathilda, Lady of Melin, married to Henin of Fontaine-l'Évêque
- Pentecosta, married to William of Mortagne, Lord of Rumes (1268, d. 1302)
- Isabella, Lady of Roussy, married to Henry II of Grandpré Lord of Houffalize and Livry
- Margret (d. 1291), married to John II Lord of Ghistelles (d. 1315).
Gérard was the last count of Durbuy, the position transitioning to Emperor Henry VII after his death.
|Count of Durbuy
| Succeeded by|