Ger Cunningham (Limerick hurler)
Born in Knockainey, County Limerick, Cunningham first excelled at hurling in his youth. He arrived on the inter-county scene at the age of seventeen when he first linked up with the Limerick minor team. At club level Cunningham played with Knockainey.
In retirement from playing Cunningham became involved in team management and coaching. At club level he was an All-Ireland-winning coach with Newtownshandrum before steering Thurles Sarsfields to a first championship in over thirty years. Cunningham has served as a selector with the Limerick minor and senior teams, before becoming technical coach with the Laois senior team. On 28 May 2015 he was appointed interim manager of the Laois senior team.
- All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championship (1): 2004
- Munster Senior Club Hurling Championship (1): 2003
- Cork Senior Club Hurling Championship (1): 2003
- Thurles Sarsfields
- University of Limerick
- Fitzgibbon Cup (1): 2011
- Keys, Colm (12 February 2004). "Cork club find a new Ger Cunningham". Irish Independent. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- "Limerick's Cunningham appointed Laois hurling manager". Limerick Leader. 28 May 2015. Retrieved 28 May 2015.