Galway Borough (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
Galway Borough was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons to 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Galway Borough was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1264–1801
- ↑ Declared not duly elected in 1715
- ↑ Declared not duly elected in 1748
- ↑ Also elected for Galway County in 1783, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commonscites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.