George Wynn Brereton Huntingford
George Wynn Brereton Huntingford, often written as G.W.B. Huntingford, (died 1978) was a linguist, anthropologist and historian. He lectured in East African languages and cultures at SOAS, University of London from 1950 until 1966. After his retirement he lived in Málaga.
- Huntingford, George Wynn Brereton (1989). The Historical Geography of Ethiopia: From the First Century Ad to 1704. British Academy. ISBN 978-0-19-726055-5.
- The Northern Nilo-Hamites (1953)
- The Southern Nilo- Hamites (1953)
- The Galla of Ethiopia (1955)
- George Wynn Brereton Huntingford Archives Hub