|Batting style||Right-handed batsman|
|Bowling style||Right arm off break|
|Source: Cricket Archive|
Franco "Frank" Nsubuga (born 28 August 1980 in Uganda) is a Ugandan cricketer. A right-handed batsman and off spin bowler, he has played for the Uganda national cricket team since 2001. His matches include four first-class matches and seven List A matches.
Nsubuga made his international debut playing for East and Central Africa in the 1997 ICC Trophy when aged just 16. He played for Uganda in the 2001 tournament. His first-class debut came in April 2004 against Namibia in the ICC Intercontinental Cup. Uganda won the match, with Nsubuga being named man of the match. He also played against Kenya later in the year. He again played against Kenya and Namibia in the 2005 ICC Intercontinental Cup. He made his List A debut in 2005, representing Uganda at the 2005 ICC Trophy.
He has continued to play in the Ugandan team and represented them in Division Three of the World Cricket League in Darwin, Australia in 2007. Uganda won the tournament, with Nsubuga being named man of the match in the final against Argentina after scoring 55 from 38 balls and taking 4/27.
- Cricket Archive profile
- Teams played for by Frank Nsubuga at Cricket Archive
- First-class matches played by Frank Nsubuga at Cricket Archive
- List A matches played by Frank Nsubuga at Cricket Archive
- ICC Trophy matches played by Frank Nsubuga at Cricket Archive
- Scorecard of Namibia v Uganda, 23 April 2004 at Cricket Archive
- Uganda lift Division Three title by Andrew Nixon, 2 June 2007 at CricketEurope