Foulridge railway station
The station after closure and lifting of the track
|Coordinates||53°52′43″N 2°10′25″W / 53.8785°N 2.1736°WCoordinates: 53°52′43″N 2°10′25″W / 53.8785°N 2.1736°W|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|2 October 1848||Opened|
|5 January 1959||Closed to passengers|
|Disused railway stations in the United Kingdom|
Closed railway stations in Britain|
A B C D–F G H–J K–L M–O P–R S T–V W–Z
|UK Railways portal|
| Maps showing|
|Old OS Maps (estimated 1925 to 1945)|
|Vision of Britain|
Foulridge railway station served the village of Foulridge in Lancashire, England. It was built by the Leeds and Bradford Extension Railway, (later absorbed by the Midland Railway) and opened on 2 October 1848.
- Binns, Donald (2005). Midland Lines Railway Stations Past and Present. Trackside Publications. ISBN 1-900095-26-2.
- Daniels, Gerald David; Dench, Leslie Alan (February 1963) . Passengers No More 1952–1962. Closures of stations and branch lines (PDF) (2nd ed.). Brighton: GLO. p. 14. OCLC 504319235.
- Suggitt, G. (2003). Lost Railways of Lancashire. Newbury: Countryside Books. p. 77. ISBN 1-85306-801-2.
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
|Colne|| Midland Railway
Leeds and Bradford Extension Railway