|Look up flange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flange is a ridge, a rib or rim.
Flange may also refer to:
- Flanging, an audio effect
- Flanging, part of the process of blocking a felt hat
- Flange gasket, a type of gasket made to fit between two sections of pipe that are flared to provide higher surface area
- Marman clamp, a flange connection used in aerospace plumbing
- Vacuum flange, a flange used in connecting vacuum equipment
- Waveguide flange, a flange used in connecting microwave waveguides
- Flange Desire, a character on the Australian ABC comedy show, The Aunty Jack Show
- All pages beginning with "flange"
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 4/16/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.