Finaghy railway station
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
|Coordinates||54°33′50″N 5°59′12″W / 54.5638°N 5.9866°WCoordinates: 54°33′50″N 5°59′12″W / 54.5638°N 5.9866°W|
|Owned by||NI Railways|
|Operated by||NI Railways|
|UK Railways portal|
Finaghy railway station is located in the townland of Finaghy (aka Ballyfinaghy) in south Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland. The Great Northern Railway of Ireland opened the station on 9 February 1907.
Mondays to Saturdays there is a half-hourly service towards Lisburn, Portadown or Newry in one direction, and to Great Victoria Street, Belfast Central or Bangor in the other. Extra services operate at peak times, and the service reduces to hourly operation in the evenings.
On Sundays there is an hourly service in each direction.
|Preceding station||Northern Ireland Railways||Following station|
|Balmoral|| Northern Ireland Railways
- "Finaghy station" (PDF). Railscot - Irish Railways. Retrieved 2007-08-30.
- Media related to Finaghy railway station at Wikimedia Commons