|Directed by||Richard Eichberg|
|Produced by||Richard Eichberg|
Gustav Kadelburg (book)|
|28 October 1927|
Fabulous Lola (German:Die tolle Lola) is a 1927 German silent comedy film directed by Richard Eichberg and starring Lilian Harvey, Harry Halm and Hans Junkermann. The film's sets were designed by the art director Jacek Rotmil. It was made at the studios in Johannisthal (Berlin).
The film is based on an operetta of the same name from 1919 by Hugo Hirsch (1884–1961), which in turn was based on Gustav Kadelburg's 1906 play Der Weg zur Hölle (The Road to Hell). The operetta was filmed again in 1954.
- Lilian Harvey as dancer Tilly Schneider aka Lola Cornero
- Harry Halm as music hall director Bendler
- Hans Junkermann as music hall director Dornwald
- Julia Serda as Agathe Dornwald
- Gyula Szöreghy as Enrique de la Plata
- Grange p. 268
- Die tolle Lola, Kommunales Kino im alten Wiehrerbahnhof, Freiburg im Breisgau (German)
- Die tolle Lola, filmportal.de
- Die tolle Lola (1954) at the Internet Movie Database
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.