Exhibition Park in Canberra
Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC) is a 70 hectare showground and multi-building venue for exhibitions, conferences, and events located in the suburb of Lyneham (though commonly listed in the adjacent Mitchell) in Canberra, Australia.
- Summernats, an annual four-day car festival held at the beginning of January.
- Cancon, an annual games convention held over the Australia Day long weekend.
- The Royal Canberra Show, run in late February.
- The National Folk Festival (Australia), held over the Easter long weekend.
- The Capital Region Farmers Market, run weekly.
- The Lifeline Bookfair, a biannual fundraising book fair
- "ACT government disbands Exhibition Park corporation". Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- "Exhibition Park In Canberra EPIC". Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- "Exhibition Park In Canberra". Retrieved 23 January 2016.