Esperanto Association of Britain
Culture and media
Portal · Task force
Esperanto Wikipedia (Vikipedio)
Vikivortaro · Vikicitaro · Vikifontaro
Vikilibroj · Vikikomunejo
Vikispecoj · Vikinovaĵoj
The Esperanto Association of Britain (EAB) is a registered educational charity whose objective is to advance the education of the public in the international language Esperanto. The organisation was established in 1904.
Among its activities it publishes, provides and distributes information about the language and organises educational courses, lectures and conferences. It also provides a comprehensive bookshop with material from around the world.
Regular publications include :
- La Brita Esperantisto - a literary magazine in Esperanto
- Esperanto Update (mainly in English with news of activities related to the language).
Until 2001, the offices of EAB were located in Holland Park, London. However, in April 2001, due to the cost of maintaining the building, the offices were relocated to a converted outhouse at the Wedgwood Memorial College, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire , where they remain today, and where one of the largest and most important collections of material in and about Esperanto is to be found in the Montagu Butler Library.
- Junularo Esperantista Brita Young British Esperantists
- ↑ http://esperanto.org.uk/eab/org.htm
- ↑ "The creation of Esperanto Association of Britain". Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- ↑ http://esperanto.org.uk/eab/bookshop.htm
- Esperanto Association of Britain — see also Reports of annual meetings
- EAB Office weblog
- Junularo Esperantista Brita (JEB) Website